- Parks & Recreation
- Recreation Center
- Acquiring Membership
Acquiring membership to the recreation center if you are a Town Resident:
- Town residents / real estate taxpayers will receive a free ID card.
- Person(s) who wish to have an ID card must show two proofs of residency. No P.O. boxes.
- First Proof - must have a valid driver's license (or DMV ID card) indicating Town of Christiansburg residency
- Second Proof - may consist of automobile registration card, voter registration card, real estate property tax receipt, current lease of property matching the address of the driver’s license, or utility bill. We do not accept insurance information, cell phone bills, pay stubs, W2s or any other info that is not from the DMV or paid on the property
- Business owners that have an office inside the Town limits may also receive a free ID, but must show the following: a real estate property tax ticket showing that they own the property the business is located at OR a business license, a lease showing the office space is inside town limits and a utility bill (the addresses on all 3 documents must match).
- If showing a business license, lease and utility bill, all three must be shown together and the card will be made for the duration of the lease, but no longer than one year.
Acquiring membership to the recreation center if you are a nonresident:
Persons that do not live in Town, do not own property, or do not own a business in Christiansburg may purchase a membership:
|Single Senior (50 and over)
|Senior Couple **
|Senior Family ***
* Family = Two adults (18 years old) residing at the same address and their legal dependents under the age of 25. Legal dependents ages 19-25 must be full time college students.
** Senior Couple = Two adults residing at the same address and both must be 50 and over.
*** Senior Family = Two adults (18 years old) at least one person over 50 residing at the same address and their legal dependents under the age of 25. Legal dependents ages 19-25 must be full time college students.)
Recreation Center Rules
- Persons wishing to use the recreation center must have a current ID or pay $5 for a daily pass.
- All persons purchasing a daily pass must complete a day pass application. Children under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign their day pass.