Public Works Request for Service Form

Leave This Blank:

We're at your service! Please complete the online form below to submit your request for service. This form is intended to notify the town of maintenance issues that need addressing, such as a blinking traffic light, pothole, missing road sign, blocked storm drain, etc.

Once submitted, your request will be reviewed and scheduled for address by Public Works crews. Every effort will be made to address the issue within five business days, weather and work load permitting. If your issue has not been addressed within 10 business days from the time you submitted your request, please call (540) 382-1151.

If a street light is out, please do not use this form. Instead, contact AEP Customer Service directly at and have the following information ready:
1) pole number (typically a metal tag, ex. APCO 123-456)
2) adjacent street address
3) zip code

If you need immediate assistance from the town, please call (540) 382-1151 during our normal business hours of 8:00a.m.-5:00p.m. Monday-Friday. To request immediate assistance outside of these hours, please call the Police Department's after-hours line at (540) 382-4343. (NOTE: The after hours number dials the NRV 911 Center, and dispatchers communicate with the necessary parties to address your call.)

How can we help you?
Contact Information
* indicates required fields.