Sign up for a summer of fun competing in the Southwest Virginia Swim League (SVSL) on the Christiansburg Aquatic Center's Blue Fins Summer League Swim Team. All ages are welcome, including adults! At each meet, swimmers will be compete and score in a boys and girls category with the following age groups:
6 and under, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12, 13-14, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50 and over.
This year, our team will be led by Head Coach Marshall Nichols, Assistant Coach Reece Showalter and Assistant Coach Trey King. Sign up at the front desk or at our first team meeting. For more information, please contact Aquatic Tournaments Coordinator Nate Destree at 540-381-7665 x3104 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- First swimmer - $70 for up to four swimmers, includes SVSL fees and swim cap
- Family Pass - $280 for five or more swimmers, includes SVSL fees and swim Cap
- First swimmer - $80 for up to four swimmers, includes SVSL fees and swim cap
- Family Pass - $320 for five or more swimmers, includes SVSL fees and swim cap
- Team Meeting: May 21 at 6 p.m. in the multipurpose room at the Christiansburg Aquatic Center.
- Dates: May 22-July 16
- Mondays: 6-7 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 9:30 – 10:30 a.m. & 6-7 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 6-7 p.m.
- Thursday: 9:30 – 10:30 a.m. & 6-7 p.m.
- No Practice: May 27, July 4 & July 11
Swim Meet Schedule:
- Thursday, June 13
- Thursday, June 20
- Thursday, June 27
- Tuesday, July 2
- TBA - July 9 or 11
- SVSL Championship hosted by CAC: Tuesday, July 16