How do I report an after hours emergency?
Town of Christiansburg offices are open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.

To report an after hours maintenance emergency like a water main break or sewerage stoppage, please call our regional dispatch office at 540-382-4343.

If you need to report a power outage, please call AEP at 1-800-956-4237.

Always call 911 in an emergency.

Show All Answers

1. I want to dispose of a large amount of items. Will the Town pick these items up?
2. My solid waste was not picked up today. Why not?
3. How do I submit a request for service?
4. When is spring and fall clean up?
5. How do I report an after hours emergency?
6. How do I report a broken street light/lamp?