Go To Search
GovernmentCulture & RecreationResidentsBusinessHow Do I?
I need a plat of my property, where can I find one?
If a legal plat is recorded, it may be obtained from the Montgomery County Clerk’s office in the records room. The records room is located on the first floor of the Montgomery County Courthouse, 55 East Main Street in Christiansburg. If you have a deed of your property, the deed may include a plat.


Show All Answers

1. Do I need a permit for a storage building?
2. I need a plat of my property, where can I find one?
3. Do I need a permit to build a fence?
4. Is there a surveyor on staff that can mark my property corners?
5. Can I display a sign without a permit?
6. Can I hold a yard sale?
7. Can I have chickens on my property?
8. The property next door me has been abandoned leaving behind junk/debris and high grass. How do I make a complaint?
9. What constitutes high grass within the Town of Christiansburg?
10. When I make a complaint regarding junk/debris and high grass, how is the process handled?
11. When I make a complaint, is my information kept confidential?
12. There is a vehicle in my neighborhood that does not have an updated tag or inspection sticker. How do I make a complaint?
13. Can I have a business in my home?