Go To Search
GovernmentCulture & RecreationResidentsBusinessHow Do I?
How do I submit a request for service?
If you would like to notify the town of a traffic light outage, missing road sign, pothole, blocked drainage ditch, etc. please fill out the Request for Service Form. Public Works Request for Service Form

Public Works

Show All Answers

1. How do I submit a request for service?
2. When is spring and fall clean up?
3. How do I report an after hours emergency?
4. What is single-stream recycling?
5. What does single-stream recycling mean for Town residents?
6. How do I report a broken street light/lamp?