Recreation Center Rentals
Christiansburg Recreation Center Rental Policies
Rent out a room or basketball court at the recreation center
- Rentals will only be available when the requested area is not being utilized for Christiansburg Department of Parks and Recreation programs.
- The Christiansburg Recreation Center is available for private parties, dances, meetings, receptions and other activities when space is available. For available dates, times and rental rates, contact the Christiansburg Department of Parks and Recreation Assistant Director at (540) 382-2349 for rental availability.
- The Town of Christiansburg rents out facility space to various outside third parties. The use of property owned by the Town of Christiansburg for commercial products, processes, or services should in no way be construed as an endorsement of recommendation by the Town. The Town does not warrant or assume legal liability or responsibility for accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed. The views and opinions of authors do not necessarily reflect those of the Town of Christiansburg, and they may not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
- If the area to be rented is available, a contract will be made that the renter must sign and pay in full in order for the room to be held. Please bring the contract the day of the rental.
- Rental reservations will not be made more than 30 days in advance and not less than two weeks in advance of the date requested.
- Programs, classes, and meetings sponsored by the Christiansburg Parks and Recreation take first priority over any rental applications.
- Christiansburg Parks and Recreation will not assume responsibility for any personal property used on Town of Christiansburg premises.
- Any damages to Town of Christiansburg premises or extra cleaning required as a result of the group’s use must be paid by that group or individual.
- No admissions may be charged and unless approved by the Town of Christiansburg.
- Smoking or use of any tobacco vaping products is prohibited in the Christiansburg Recreation Center.
- Only non-alcoholic beverages will be allowed in the Christiansburg Recreation Center.
- Commitments will not be made for weekly, monthly, or yearly rentals.
- All areas must be left clean and orderly. A recreation supervisor will check the area after the rental and it must be left in excellent condition or an additional fee may be added.
- Stored materials are for Christiansburg Parks and Recreation use only.
- Confirmation for a specific area rental does not include group usage or other areas in the Christiansburg Recreation Center. Regular Christiansburg Recreation Center policies will be followed at all times.
- Participants using the Christiansburg Recreation Center must enter through the main doors near the recreation center supervisor and equipment station. Parking must be in the main lot only.
- A custodian and/or supervision fee may also be required in addition to rental fees.
- All rentals will be based on a one-hour minimum. Rentals will be made in hour increments. All rental fees are subject to change.
- Rentals are only available during hours of operation.