Town Code is continually changing. The Town of Christiansburg hosts its Town Code on Municode, but it can take time for recent ordinance changes to be updated there.
To view recent ordinances Town Council has passed, please visit the links below. To view Town Code in its entirety, visit Municode, but please be aware the recent ordinances listed below may not be reflected on Municode yet.
- Ord 2018-4 Chapter 42 Zoning - Exceed Noise Standards CUP
- Ord 2018-3 Chapter 24 Nuisances - Noise Standards
- Ord 2018-5 Chapter 42 Zoning - Transient Housing Changes
- Ord 2019-1 Chapter 26, Public Safety - Special Events and Other Outdoor Assemblies
- Ord 2019-3 Chapter 42 Zoning - Homestay
- Ord 2019-2 Chapter 18, Finance and Taxation, in regards to homestay uses
- Ord 2019-4 Chapter 42, Zoning - Automotive Permitted Uses
- Ord 2019-5 Chapter 42, Zoning - General Industrial District I-2 Permitted Uses
- Ord 2019-6 Chapter 42, Zoning - Permitted Uses (Microbreweries, museums, art galleries, leisure activities and planed commercial developments)
- Ord 2019-7 Chapter 12, Business Regulations (Enacting Article III Message Establishments)
- Ord 2019-8 Chapter 22, Miscellaneous Offenses (Enacting Section 22-10, Prostitution)
- Ord 2019-9 Chapter 18, Finance and Taxation (Enacting Section 18-3, Assessment for Electronic Summons System)